Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jin Kazama and Christie Monteiro

I just watched Tekken movie and I personally loved it, I've always been a Tekken fan ever since I played the video game of it and I waited for this movie to come out.


In the year of 2039, after World Wars destroy much of civilization as we know it, territories are no longer run by governments, but by corporations; the mightiest of which is the Tekken Corporation, which controls North America. In order to placate the seething masses of this dystopia, the corporation's Chairman/CEO Heihachi Mishima sponsors the King of Iron Fist Tournament, or Iron Fist - in which fighters battle until one is left standing, who in turn will receive a lifetime of stardom and wealth.
Jin Kazama, a rebellious teenage street fighter and contraband runner, witnesses the death of his mother Jun during Tekken's crackdown on insurgents in Tekken City's slum area of Anvil. In the ruins of his former home, he finds a Tekken Fighter I.D. among his late mother's belongings. Intrigued, as his mother was a staunch anti-Tekken activist who warned him to stay away from the tournament, he sets off to the Open Call, which allow the masses in Anvil to pick a fighter for the tournament. After defeating the disgraced fighter Marshall Law, Jin gains sponsorship from former boxer Steve Fox and is hailed by the masses as "The People's Choice".

I was impressed how they connected the fighters from the video game in this movie but I was pissed at one thing -.- WHY JIN KAZAMA WITH CHRISTIE MONTEIRO 0.0 ? of all the ships you can make between the characters those two never crossed my mind to be together, I mean seriously why didn't they choose Asuka Kazama instead ?

No comments:

Post a Comment