Thursday, September 8, 2011

Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen's life has been going down hill ever since leaving the Television show, "Two And A Half Men." Rumors have been floating around that Warner Brothers were thinking about paying the 3 million an episode to Mr. Sheen. Warner Brothers said they don't want Charlie back and want nothing to do with their misbehaving former star. Sheen said he has changed since his children were taken away on March 2. Charlie Sheen is becoming more popular each and everyday with his videos on the Internet to his breaking news from TMZ.com. Charlie Sheen doesn't have to work for "Two And A Half Men" because he is making a profit off his mugs and t-shirts that have his famous quotes-


"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."

"I have one speed, I have one gear: go!"


"From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to 'Sheen's Korner' ... You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls."

No comments:

Post a Comment